Rangers vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers (27-17) will host Charlie Blackmon and the Colorado Rockies (19-26) at Globe Life Field on Saturday, May 20, with a start time of 4:05 PM ET.
The Rangers are the favorite in this one, at -190, while the underdog Rockies have +155 odds to play spoiler. The over/under is 8.5 runs for this contest.
Rangers vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Probable Pitchers: Jon Gray - TEX (3-1, 3.15 ERA) vs Kyle Freeland - COL (4-4, 3.16 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-190||+160||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-190||+155||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-189||+160||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-190||+160||Rangers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to bet on the Rangers and Rockies game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rangers (-190), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Rangers win, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.26 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Marcus Semien hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
Rangers vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rangers have been favored 22 times and won 14, or 63.6%, of those games.
- The Rangers have gone 7-1 (winning 87.5% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -190 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Texas, based on the moneyline, is 65.5%.
- The Rangers were favored on the moneyline for four of their last 10 games, and they finished 3-1 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Texas and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 35 games this year and have walked away with the win 16 times (45.7%) in those games.
- The Rockies have a win-loss record of 6-10 when favored by +155 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- In eight games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by bookmakers, the Rockies had a record of 5-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Rangers vs. Rockies Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Marcus Semien||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+170)|
|Corey Seager||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+170)|
|Jonah Heim||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+175)|
|Ezequiel Duran||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+185)|
|Adolis García||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+325)||0.5 (+145)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Rangers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+2500||10th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+300||-||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.