Rangers vs. Rockies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers will take the field against the Colorado Rockies and Elias Diaz on Saturday at 4:05 PM ET, at Globe Life Field.
Bookmakers list the Rangers as -190 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Rockies +155 moneyline odds to win. The total is 8.5 runs for the matchup (with -110 odds to go over and -110 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rangers vs. Rockies Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- The Rangers have played as the favorite in four of their past 10 games and have gone 3-1 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- The Rangers have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have won 14 of the 22 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (63.6%).
- Texas has a record of 7-1 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -190 or shorter (87.5% winning percentage).
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Rangers a 65.5% chance to win.
- Texas has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 26 times this season for a 26-15-2 record against the over/under.
- The Rangers have had a run line set for only two matchups this season, and covered in both.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.