Rangers vs. Rockies Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 20
Saturday's game that pits the Texas Rangers (27-17) against the Colorado Rockies (19-26) at Globe Life Field has a projected final score of 5-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Rangers, who is a slight favorite in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 4:05 PM on May 20.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Rangers will send Jon Gray (3-1) to the mound, while Kyle Freeland (4-4) will answer the bell for the Rockies.
Rangers vs. Rockies Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rangers vs. Rockies Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Rangers 5, Rockies 3.
Total Prediction for Rangers vs. Rockies
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
Rangers Performance Insights
- In four games over the last 10 matchups when favored by sportsbooks, the Rangers have a record of 3-1.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Texas and its opponents are 5-5-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Rangers have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
- This season, the Rangers have won 14 out of the 22 games, or 63.6%, in which they've been favored.
- Texas has a record of 7-1 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -190 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Rangers, based on the moneyline, is 65.5%.
- Texas has scored the second-most runs in the majors this season with 273.
- The Rangers have the eighth-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.83).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 14||@ Athletics||W 11-3||Andrew Heaney vs JP Sears|
|May 15||Braves||L 12-0||Cody Bradford vs Charlie Morton|
|May 16||Braves||W 7-4||Dane Dunning vs Jared Shuster|
|May 17||Braves||L 6-5||Nathan Eovaldi vs Spencer Strider|
|May 19||Rockies||W 7-2||Martín Pérez vs Karl Kauffmann|
|May 20||Rockies||-||Jon Gray vs Kyle Freeland|
|May 21||Rockies||-||Andrew Heaney vs Connor Seabold|
|May 22||@ Pirates||-||Dane Dunning vs Luis Ortiz|
|May 23||@ Pirates||-||Nathan Eovaldi vs Rich Hill|
|May 24||@ Pirates||-||Martín Pérez vs Johan Oviedo|
|May 26||@ Orioles||-||Jon Gray vs Grayson Rodriguez|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.