Hurricanes vs. Panthers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 2
The Florida Panthers go on the road against the Carolina Hurricanes for Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Saturday, May 20, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The Panthers have a 1-0 lead in the series. The Hurricanes are the favorite, with -150 odds on the moneyline, in this game against the Panthers, who have +130 moneyline odds.
Before this matchup, here's who we expect to take home the victory in Saturday's Stanley Cup Semifinals action.
Hurricanes vs. Panthers Predictions for Saturday
Our model for this matchup predicts a final score of Hurricanes 4, Panthers 2.
- Moneyline Pick: Hurricanes (-150)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.3
- Computer Predicted Spread: Hurricanes (-1.6)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Hurricanes vs Panthers Additional Info
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Player Props|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Hurricanes vs Panthers|
|Hurricanes vs Panthers Odds/Over/Under|
Hurricanes Splits and Trends
- The Hurricanes (52-21-9 overall) have a 16-10-26 record in matchups that have needed overtime.
- Carolina is 25-7-7 (57 points) in its 39 games decided by one goal.
- In the seven games this season the Hurricanes recorded only one goal, they went 2-4-1 (five points).
- Carolina has taken 16 points from the 18 games this season when it scored exactly two goals (6-8-4 record).
- The Hurricanes have scored three or more goals 63 times, and are 52-6-5 in those games (to record 109 points).
- In the 25 games when Carolina has recorded a lone power-play goal, it has a 22-3-0 record (44 points).
- In the 74 games this season in which it has outshot its opponent, Carolina is 50-19-5 (105 points).
- The Hurricanes have been outshot by opponents 15 times, and went 7-5-3 (17 points).
Panthers Splits and Trends
- The Panthers have a 42-32-8 record this season and are 11-8-19 in matchups that have needed overtime.
- Florida has earned 43 points (18-6-7) in its 31 games that finished with a one-goal margin.
- This season the Panthers recorded just one goal in 10 games and have gone 1-8-1 (three points).
- Florida has five points (2-14-1) when scoring a pair of goals this season.
- The Panthers have scored at least three goals in 67 games, earning 102 points from those contests.
- This season, Florida has scored a single power-play goal in 39 games has a record of 23-12-4 in those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Florida is 29-24-3 (61 points).
- The Panthers have been outshot by opponents in 35 games, going 21-11-3 to register 45 points.
|Hurricanes Rank||Hurricanes AVG||Panthers AVG||Panthers Rank|
|19th||19.8%||Power Play %||22.8%||10th|
|2nd||84.4%||Penalty Kill %||76%||23rd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Hurricanes vs. Panthers Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Where: PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.