Robbie Grossman Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Phillies - April 1
Published: Apr. 1, 2023 at 9:24 AM CDT
On Saturday, Robbie Grossman (on the back of going 1-for-3 with a home run and three RBI) and the Texas Rangers play the Philadelphia Phillies, whose starting pitcher will be Zack Wheeler. First pitch is at 4:05 PM ET.
He racked up three RBI (going 1-for-3 with a home run and a walk) in his previous game against the Phillies.
Robbie Grossman Game Info & Props vs. the Phillies
- Game Day: Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on fuboTV!
- Phillies Starter: Zack Wheeler
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -105)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +725)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +290)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +210)
Looking to place a prop bet on Robbie Grossman? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Robbie Grossman At The Plate (2022)
- Grossman hit .209 with 19 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 56 walks.
- Grossman got a hit in 45.8% of his 131 games last year, with multiple hits in 13.7% of them.
- He homered in 5.3% of his games last season (131 in all), going deep in 1.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Grossman drove in a run in 25.2% of his games last season (33 of 131), with two or more RBIs in eight of those contests (6.1%). He had three or more RBIs in three games.
- He touched home plate in 35 of 131 games last year, with multiple runs in five of those games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Robbie Grossman Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|27 (44.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||33 (47.1%)|
|8 (13.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (14.3%)|
|14 (23.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||21 (30.0%)|
|5 (8.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (2.9%)|
|19 (31.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||14 (20.0%)|
Phillies Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The Phillies pitching staff ranked eighth in the big leagues last season with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Phillies had a 3.97 team ERA that ranked 17th among all league pitching staffs.
- The Phillies gave up the fifth-fewest home runs in baseball (150 total, 0.9 per game).
- Wheeler will start for the Phillies, his first this season.
- The 32-year-old righty started and threw 5 1/3 innings in his last appearance on Sunday, Nov. 6 against the Houston Astros.
- Last season he finished with a 2.82 ERA and a 1.039 WHIP over his 26 games, compiling a 12-7 record.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.