LIST: School districts announce early dismissal ahead of severe weather
SOUTH MISSISSIPPI (WLOX) - School districts in South Mississippi are preparing for Wednesday’s inclement weather, keeping students’ safety as top priority.
The following school districts have announced early dismissals for Wednesday, Dec. 14:
- George County School District - 1 p.m.
- Hancock County School District - Noon
- Pearl River County School District - 11:15 a.m.
- Bay Waveland School District - 11:45 a.m.
- William Carey Tradition Campus - Noon
- Holy Trinity Catholic School - 11:30 a.m.
Keep up with our First Alert Weather team for the latest on the severe weather headed for our area.
Want more WLOX news in your inbox? Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Copyright 2022 WLOX. All rights reserved.