SOUTH MISSISSIPPI (WLOX) - After examining the extent of damage from Hurricane Zeta, some cities are extending curfews due to remaining hurricane debris.
Below are the listed cities and counties that have extend their curfew.
- The City of Long has extended curfew until further notice. Curfew is from dusk till dawn.
- Harrison County extended their curfew from 11 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 31 until 6 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 1.
- The City of Biloxi has extended their curfew from 11 p.m. Saturday until 6 a.m. Sunday.
- The City of D’Iberville will not extend the nightly curfew. However, please avoid all unnecessary travel due to remaining hurricane debris obstructing roadways, downed power lines, and damaged traffic signals.
- The City of Gulfport has lifted their curfew, but advises everyone to drive safely.
We will update this list as more curfew announcements are made.