LIST: COVID-19 testing sites open across Mississippi
SOUTH MISSISSIPPI (WLOX) - Testing sites for COVID-19 remain open across South Mississippi and others are available across the state.
The Mississippi State Department of Health released the following list of COVID-19 testing sites. We’ll continue to update this list as new testing sites are added.
Residents are asked to call the facility before coming in for possible testing as procedures will differ from site to site. A fever of 100.4 and severe cough or chest pain is required to receive testing.
Here is a list of facilities in South Mississippi that are currently testing for COVID-19:
Memorial Hospital locations - Screening Hotline, 228-867-5000
- Memorial Primary Care Cedar Lake, 1756 Popps Ferry Rd., Biloxi, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. –5 p.m. and Sat & Sun 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Memorial Stone County Medical Center, 1440 E. Central Ave., Wiggins, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. –5 p.m. and Sat & Sun 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Memorial Magnolia Grove Walk-In Clinic, 4333 15th Street, Ste. B, Gulfport, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. and Sat & Sun 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Memorial Long Beach Walk-In, 5120 Beatline Rd., Ste. B, Long Beach, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. –5 p.m. and Sat & Sun 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Memorial Surgery Center of Ocean Springs, 3882 Bienville Blvd., Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sat & Sun 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Memorial Drinkwater Internal Medicine Walk-In Clinic, 300 Drinkwater Drive, Bay St. Louis, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. –5 p.m. and Sat & Sun 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Memorial Hancock Family Practice, 4433 Leisure Time Drive, Diamondhead, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. –5 p.m. and Sat & Sun 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Singing River Health locations - Screening Hotline, 228-809-5044
- Singing River Health System Ocean Springs Clinic – Woolmarket, Bienville Blvd, Ocean Springs
- Singing River Health System Pascagoula Clinic, 2819 Denny Ave, Pascagoula
- Singing River Health System Hurley Clinic, 7001 MS-614, Hurley
- Singing River Health System Vancleave Clinic, 11700 MS-57, Vancleave
- Singing River Health System Woolmarket Clinic, 13034 Shriner’s Boulevard Suite B, Biloxi
Coastal Family Health Center - Screening Hotline, 877-374-4991
- Mosaic Church 2016 Bienville Blvd, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, Monday- Thursday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Historic Train Depot 1928 Depot Way, Bay St Louis, MS 39520, Wednesdays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Goodwill Store 12100 US 49 #622, Gulfport, MS 39503, Tuesdays and Fridays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
All Maxem Health Urgent Care locations - Telehealth, (228) 223-1927
Alphacare Urgent Care locations in Biloxi (228-396-3945) and Ocean Springs (228-300-5945)
Anyone who has symptoms or believes they should be tested must first call for a pre-screening. During that screening, a medical provider will determine the patient’s level of risk based on the symptoms their symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat. Anyone found to be high-risk for the coronavirus will be further directed to a testing site.
For pre-screening or for questions, please call the following hotline numbers:
- Memorial Hospital Coronavirus Hotline: 228-867-5000
- Singing River Health System Coronavirus Hotline: 228-809-5044
- MS Dept. of Health Coronavirus Hotline: 877-978-6453
Here is a list of testing sites throughout the state:
- Forrest General Hospital, 6051 US 49, Hattiesburg, (601) 288-7000
- Hattiesburg Clinic, 415 S 28th Ave, Hattiesburg, (601) 264-6000
- St. Dominic Hospital, Jackson, (601) 200-2000
- Itawamba/Med Plus Urgent Care, 407 Interchange Dr, Fulton, (662) 269-8000
- Lee/Med Plus Urgent Care, 874 Barnes Crossing Rd, Tupelo, (662) 841-0002
- Neshoba General Hospital, 1001 Holland Ave, Philadelphia, (601) 663-1200
- North Mississippi Medical Center, 830 S Gloster St, Tupelo, 800-882-6274
For contact information on these facilities, visit www.HealthyMS.com/covid-19.
Copyright 2020 WLOX. All rights reserved.