Grease fire quickly extinguished at Margaritaville

Grease fire quickly extinguished at Margaritaville

BILOXI, MS (WLOX) - A grease fire at a restaurant in Margaritaville in Biloxi was quickly extinguished shortly after it began Tuesday afternoon.

Biloxi fire officials say the fire happened on a stove at the Landshark’s restaurant. The fire was out when firefighters arrived, doused by the stove’s hood system.

Guests evacuated for a short time after the fire alarm sounded, but fire officials say no one was hurt.

Copyright 2019 WLOX. All rights reserved.