Trinity Hospice is a community based organization devoted to clinical excellence, emotional support, and spiritual well-being. The program is licensed by the State and is certified by Medicare.
The Trinity Hospice Team
- Trinity Hospice Nurses provide individualized care focused on maintaining comfort, symptom management, and preventative education to enhance family support and reduce complications.
- Social Workers assist families to identify their personal and community resources and develop support networks to cope with terminal illness.
- Home Health Aides provide personal care and assistance with the activities of daily living to patients under the supervision of the hospice nurse.
- Trained Volunteers provide friendly support, companionship, encouragement.
- Counseling services offer emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families.
- Bereavement services are available to family members throughout the first year after loss.
- Medical equipment, supplies, and medications are coordinated by the physician and hospice nurse.
- On-call availability for emergencies is provided by hospice nurses 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Additional services or therapies are coordinated by the hospice team, as needed.
Trinity Hospice is a community based organization that affirms the belief that it is important to make every life as meaningful as possible, from the first days of a life-limiting illness to the last. To validate quality rather than quantity of life. To provide care to the patient and family which reflects a living expression of love, warmth, and compassion.