Potential Benefits of Hormone Replacement
Potential Risks of Hormone Replacement
What are Natural or Bio-Identical Hormones?
Why use Bio-Identical Natural Hormones?
Progesterone – Progesterone can alleviate symptoms associated with menopause such as fatigue, headaches, irregular menstruation, and can also improve sleeping and may increase bone density.
Getting Started with Bio-Identical Hormones
The initial steps are:
(1) completing a confidential hormone evaluation form
(2) submitting a five hormone saliva test
(3) participating in a pharmacist consultation session
(4) having a zinc deficiency test
(5) having your glucose level checked
(6) having a composite cholesterol test
(7) having a blood pressure reading
(8) having a bone density test
(9) having a nutraceutical workup
The cost for the initial program is $250.00.