Fire Consumes Biloxi Home - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Fire Consumes Biloxi Home

A Biloxi woman and her four children were able to escape a fire that consumed her home Friday morning.

Fire fighters were called to a home on Sherry Lane in east Biloxi around 10:45 a.m. When they got there, the fire was fully involved.

Officials say the fire began after a woman who lived there put a pot of grease on the stove. She then went to bathe her kids and the grease caught fire.

The family members were checked out by emergency medical technicians but were all okay.

Powered by Frankly