Treasure Bay Casino, Biloxi
This recipe serves 10 people. If you are just making it for your family, cut the ingredients in half.
- 5 lb stewed tomatoes
- 20 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup. mayonnaise
- 4 tbs. garlic Tabasco sauce
- 3 1/3 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 cup. minced scallions
- 5 each, cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 2 1/2 cup. diced green bell pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 20 packs of U-12 shrimp (or 240 shrimp)
- Puree half of the tomato, garlic, mayo, Cayenne and vinegar.
- Add the rest of the tomato and pulse.
- Mix in the remaining veg., wrap, label, date, and store until use.
- Cook shrimp to order.
Serve Gazpacho at room temperature for best results. Ladle the gazpacho into a large shallow soup bowl. Arrange shrimp. Garnish with fresh green onion and serve.