Fire Scare At Magnolia Junior High - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Fire Scare At Magnolia Junior High

There were some anxious moments Tuesday morning at Magnolia Junior High in Moss Point, as smoke drifted into the school.

Moss Point Fire Investigators says a transformer blew causing a short in an air conditioning unit fan motor. They say there was only smoke, not fire.

Some parents were able to pick up their children and take them home. The rest of the students spent the day at Kreole Elementary.

Powered by Frankly