Fire Strikes Local Boarding House - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

NO ONE INJURED

Fire Strikes Local Boarding House

Biloxi Fire officials say a Main Street home will likely be condemned following an early morning fire on Saturday.

Firefighters got the call around 5:30 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Main Street. They say about 10 people were living in this home, which was serving as a boarding house. Everyone was able to get out okay.

The Red Cross is now providing housing for the people who were living there.

Powered by Frankly