Natural Gas Fire - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

LINE ACCIDENTALLY CUT

Natural Gas Fire

A work crew installing a lawn sprinkler system accidentally cut into a natural gas line at the Harrison County treatment facility for the emotionally disturbed. The center is located just off County Farm Road.

A private contractor was cutting a ditch for the irrigation lines when he accidentally cut a natural gas service line. The gas caught fire when the worker tried to shut down his trench digging machine. He wasn't injured, but the fire destroyed the equipment. A crew from "Reliant Entex" shut off the gas and repaired the damaged line.

Powered by Frankly