- Drew's Restaurant, Long Beach
- Green Onion
- 1 tsp. Garlic
- 1 bell pepperBell pepper
- 1/2 stalk celery (or more if you'd like)
- Chicken Stock, 1 1/2 cups
- Lemon juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- Bread Crumbs
- Parmesan Cheese
- Crab claw meat, lump crab meat, catfish
Saute the garlic, bell pepper and celery until tender. Add chicken stock and season to taste. Add some butter and lemon juice too, for added flavor. Add catfish, then simmer until catfish it cook through, and falling apart some. Add seasonings such as salt, black pepper, cayanne pepper.
Then, add green onions, parsley, lemon, butter. Stir it together and in the end add the crabmeat. After everything is mixed, fold in bread crumbs to make a stuffing mixture. Just thinken it to the consisty that you like.