SOUTH MISSISSIPPI (WLOX) - Freezing temperatures across the Gulf Coast have prompted schools to postpone previously scheduled ACT testing.
Due to the inclement weather, the Saturday, Dec. 9 ACT at these following sites have been postponed as of 9 p.m. Friday:
- D’Iberville High School
- Harrison Central High School
- West Harrison High School
- Moss Point High School
- St. Martin High School
- Ocean Springs High School
- Picayune Junior High School
- Pearl River Central High School
Representatives say the ACT will be rescheduled at a later date.
Any registered testers with questions concerning this cancellation should call ACT registration at 319-337-1270 or refer to the ACT website at www.act.org.