OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Promotion Description: This promotion is sponsored by WLOX, 208 Debuys Road, Biloxi, MS 39532, and Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce, 1000 Washington Avenue, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, Lee Tracy, 1000 Government Street #C, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, The Roost, 604 Porter Avenue, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, Shelton Jewelers, 1516 Government Street, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, The Crawfish House, 1801 Government Street, Ocean Springs, MS 39564,Tom’s Extreme Pizzeria, 1006 Robinson Street, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, Phoenicia Gourmet Restaurant, 1223 Government Street, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, Miner’s Big Stuff Doll and Toy Store, 927 Washington Avenue, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, Pleasants BBQ, 1415 Government Street, Ocean Springs, MS 39564, Ocean Springs Mercantile, 1811 Government Street, Ocean Springs, MS 39564 and Flowers by Karen, 3074 Government Street, Ocean Springs, MS 39564. The promotion begins on November 3rd, 2017 and ends on December 4th, 2017. Entries must be received by 12:00, Noon on December 4th, 2017. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (specifically excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions), collectively, the “Eligibility Area”) who are the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry, and currently reside in (and are physically located in) the Eligibility Area at the time of entry (“Participants”). Winner will be selected on December 4th, 2017. Employees and immediate family members of employees of, Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce, Raycom Media, Inc., WLOX, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per email address will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There is two ways to enter this promotion. Beginning on November 3rd, 2017, individuals can access the contest either through a QR code that will be found on site of the Peter Anderson Festival, or you can enter through targeted banner ads that will be served to people physically at the Peter Anderson Festival. Entries must be received by noon on December 4th, 2017 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order, to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WLOX and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WLOX may release entrant’s personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WLOX is not responsible for the use of entrant’s personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
4. Prize(s). Winner will receive the following items: $100 Gift Card to Shelton Jewelers, $50 Gift Card to The Crawfish House, one night stay at The Roost, valued at $180, a $50 valued product from Lee Tracy, $100 Gift Card to Shelton Jewelers, a $25 Gift Certificates to Pleasants BBQ, (3) $25 Gift Certificates to Tom’s Extreme Pizzeria, $25 Gift Certificate to Phoenicia Gourmet, $50 Gift Certificate from Miner’s Toy Store, a $100 Gift Basket from Ocean Springs Mercantile, and a $50 Gift Certificate to Flowers by Karen. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Winner will be chosen by random computer draw from all eligible entries received. Winner will be emailed their membership confirmation. Winner will be called to confirm the email was received.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize.
Driver’s license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s), and if applicable any travel companion(s), will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 30 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any, and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WLOX will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WLOX- TV if WLOX -TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WLOX-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
9. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification WLOX-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WLOX-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
10. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WLOX-TV,208 Debuys Road, Biloxi, MS 39531.
This contest is not endorsed, affiliated or sponsored by Apple ®.