If you're looking for a rich dessert to fulfill your sweet tooth, then we encourage you to try Hard Rock Cafe's Mini Chocolate Lave Cakes. You can't get the sweet treat at the restaurant any more, but it is offered on their catering menu. Chef Bob Rufin joined us on the show with the secret recipe and we have it here, just for you.
• 1 stick (½ cup) - unsalted butter, plus more for buttering small dishes/ramekins
• 6 ounces - bittersweet chocolate, chopped (best quality, such as Ghirardelli)
• 2 large eggs
• 2 large egg yolks only!
• ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons - light brown sugar, packed
• 1 teaspoon - vanilla extract
• Pinch of salt
• 3 tablespoons - all-purpose flour