OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. GULF COAST WEEKEND/ DESPORTES & SONS SEAFOOD This promotion is sponsored by WLOX, 208 Debuys Road, Biloxi, MS 39532 (“Sponsor(s)”). The promotion begins each month on 1st of the month and ends at 11:59pm on the 24th of each month. Entries must be received by 11:59pm on the 24th to qualify. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in the station’s viewing area: Harrison, Hancock, Stone, George, and Jackson Counties who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WLOX, the other Sponsor(s), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per email address will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There are two ways to enter this promotion. Beginning on the 1st of each month individuals can go to http://weekend.wlox.com click on the contest link for the online entry form or access the contest through WLOX contest sitehttp://41313direct.revrocket.us/contests. Entries must be received by 11:25 on the 24th of the month in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that WLOX and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that WLOX may release entrant’s personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose. WLOX is not responsible for the use of entrant’s personally identifiable information by the other Sponsor(s).
4. Prize(s). One (1) winner will receive 2 pounds of fresh seafood from Desportes & Sons Seafood (1075 Division Street Biloxi, MS 39530). Approximate retail value $50.00 (fifty dollars)
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). Sponsor(s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. Winner will be chosen by random computer draw from all eligible entries received. Winner will be required to pick up prize from Desportes & Sons Seafood (1075 Division Street Biloxi, MS 39530).