Fire forces evacuation at Pascagoula nursing home

Fire forces evacuation at Pascagoula nursing home
A commercial dryer caught fire, and created a smoky mess. (Photo source: Pascagoula Fire Dept.)
A commercial dryer caught fire, and created a smoky mess. (Photo source: Pascagoula Fire Dept.)
Patients were evacuated from the building, and firefighters quickly extinguished the flames. (Photo source: Pascagoula Fire Dept.)
Patients were evacuated from the building, and firefighters quickly extinguished the flames. (Photo source: Pascagoula Fire Dept.)

PASCAGOULA, MS (WLOX) - A small fire at a Pascagoula nursing home caused quite a bit of commotion Saturday evening, but everyone is okay.

It happened at the Plaza Community Living Center on Hospital Road. A commercial dryer caught fire, and created a smoky mess.

Patients were evacuated from the building, and firefighters quickly extinguished the flames. No one was injured.

Copyright 2016 WLOX. All rights reserved.