Fire Guts Biloxi Restaurant - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Fire Guts Biloxi Restaurant

Fire damaged a Biloxi restaurant this morning. The fire broke out at "Chinese Express" on Pass Road shortly after 7:30 a-m. The restaurant is a popular hang-out for Keesler personnel because it's located near the base.

 Firefighters on the scene told us an employee went in to prepare the restaurant for opening. When the woman put some grease on the stove, flames started shoooting up. Damage is estimated in the thousands of dollars. No one was hurt.

Powered by Frankly