GULFPORT, MS (WLOX) - A historic building in downtown Gulfport is getting a little TLC.
Crews from Alternative Source out of New Orleans are working on the facade of the federal office building on 15th Street, removing and replacing weathered mortar.
Now known as the Dan M. Russell Jr. Courthouse Annex, it was built in 1923 and was originally home to Gulfport High School until the later half of the 20th century. The building was designed as Mississippi Landmark in 1999.