Officials: Space heater may have sparked Pass Christian shed fir - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Officials: Space heater may have sparked Pass Christian shed fire

(Photo source: WLOX) (Photo source: WLOX)
(Photo source: WLOX) (Photo source: WLOX)
PASS CHRISTIAN, MS (WLOX) -

Officials at the scene of a Pass Christian shed fire tell us a space heater may have sparked the blaze on Edward Avenue.

We first learned of the fire just after 8 a.m. Tuesday. Responding fire crews were concerned the flames would spread to the house, but it appears the blaze is now under control.

Copyright 2015 WLOX. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly