House Fire Sends Man To The Hospital - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

House Fire Sends Man To The Hospital

An Ocean Springs man is being treated for smoke inhalation after an early morning house fire. The fire at 1303 Calhoun Avenue started at about 7am. Authorities say it appears to have started near the gas water heater.

When police arrived, they woke the owner, Bill Myer, and got him outside. Myer is being treated for smoke inhalation at Ocean Springs Hospital. His home is heavily damaged.

Powered by Frankly