Walmart in Wiggins now open after bomb threat

Walmart in Wiggins now open after bomb threat

WIGGINS, MS (WLOX) - The Walmart Supercenter in Wiggins is back open after a bomb threat was made against the store Thursday.

Wiggins Police Detective Sergeant Roger Freeman said the threat was called into the store just after noon and everyone was evacuated as a precaution.

"We did a sweep through the store and so far nothing has turned up," said Freeman. "The store reopened around 1 p.m. and customers were allowed back in."

Freeman said no arrests have been made yet in connection with this crime and the investigation is ongoing.

Copyright 2015 WLOX. All rights reserved.