HARRISON COUNTY, MS (WLOX) - This holiday season marks 25 years of serving South Mississippi for the Harrison County Feed the Needy event. Organizers say in the last two decades, more than 80,000 lives have been touched with hot meals on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Would you or someone you know benefit from this act of service? Applications are being accepted now. Organizers need to know the names, address, and phone numbers of applicants, as well as the number of meals needed. The signup deadline is November 21.
To sign up, just call any one of the following law enforcement department:
- Biloxi Police Department (228) 385-3033
- D'Iberville Police Department (228) 396-4252
- Gulfport Fire Department (228) 868-5950
- Gulfport Police Department (228) 868-5703
- Harrison County Sheriff's Office (228) 896-0606
- Pass Christian Police Department (228) 452-3302