- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip (thawed and divided)
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup milk
- 15 ounce can of pumpkin
- 2 small boxes jello instant pudding & pie filling (vanilla)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
Mix cream cheese, tablespoon of milk and sugar with whisk. Add 1/2 of cool whip. Spread into Pie crust.
Mix in another bowl cup of milk, pumpkin, jello pudding mix, and all 3 spices. Spread as second layer in pie crust.