Recently purchased home in Pass Christian damaged by fire - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Recently purchased home in Pass Christian damaged by fire

House fire in Pass Christian. (Photo source: WLOX News) House fire in Pass Christian. (Photo source: WLOX News)
PASS CHRISTIAN, MS (WLOX) -

A Pass Christian home located at the Oaks Gulf Club is damaged Tuesday night following a fire that started around 2:30 p.m.

Neighbors say they heard a lightning strike and 30 minutes later the house was on fire. That's when they called authorities.

Several firefighters battled the fire. The previous owner of the home said the home was just sold and is closing in three days.

No official word yet on what sparked the fire.

Copyright 2014 WLOX. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly