Senior Citizens Center evacuated after gas leak - - The News for South Mississippi

Senior Citizens Center evacuated after gas leak

Posted: Updated:

Harrison County Fire Chief Pat Sullivan tell WLOX News that the Senior Citizens Center on County Farm Road has been evacuated because of a gas leak.

We do know that everyone was able to make it out of the building.

Emergency crews are on the scene.

We will keep you updated on WLOX News and


Copyright 2014 WLOX. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

208 DeBuys Road
Biloxi, MS 39531
(228) 896-1313

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WLOX. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.