Jackson family homeless after house fire - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Jackson family homeless after house fire

Posted: Updated:
JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

A fire broke out shortly after ten Wednesday night at 1872 Dewey Street and fully engulfed the house. Five people were at home at the time of the fire.

A 79-year-old man, his wife and three children lived there. They lost everything in the blaze, including a storage shed and five vehicles.

The family had no where to go and was seeking help from either the Red Cross or Salvation Army to find a place to stay Wednesday night.

Copyright 2014 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

208 DeBuys Road
Biloxi, MS 39531
(228) 896-1313

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WLOX. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.