Jackson family escapes early morning fire - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Jackson family escapes early morning fire

Posted: Updated:
JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

Jackson fire fighters were called on the scene of an early morning fire in the 300 block of Jennings Street. 

It started after 4:00am. 

The owner of the home says it sparked in the bedroom near the bed and was likely caused by a spaceheater. 

Everyone inside the house got out ok, including four children. 

Copyright 2014 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

208 DeBuys Road
Biloxi, MS 39531
(228) 896-1313

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WLOX. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.