Predawn Thanksgiving fire consumes Gulfport apartment - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Predawn Thanksgiving fire consumes Gulfport apartment

Posted: Updated:
GULFPORT, MS (WLOX) -

An apartment at The Ravenwood Apartment Complex on Pass Road in Gulfport caught fire early Thursday morning.

Police say the apartment was fully engulfed when they arrived on the scene.

No one was inside the apartment at the time of the fire, so thankfully no one was injured.

Officials on the scene told WLOX News that five other apartments sustained smoke damage.

No word yet on what may have caused this blaze.

Copyright 2013 WLOX. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

208 DeBuys Road
Biloxi, MS 39531
(228) 896-1313

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WLOX. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.