WLOX.com's Living Spaces has been a big success. We want to thank each and every one that has participated in this first time event. We started the Living Spaces - Living Room contest with 149 entries and 8 great sponsors. Then it was narrowed down to 5 finalist that really stretched for resources and reached deep into their imagination and rolodex files to get the votes pouring in via email and postcard entries. The final totals resulted in Bryan and Elaine Wilson becoming the very first winners of KCBD.com's Living Spaces Contest.
This contest is meant to be a fun and joyful event in which one homeowner wins a Living Room Make-over. With NewsChannel 11's and the generosity of our 8 sponsors we will renovate the Living room of the Wilson's with Electronics, Furniture, Floor covering, Lighting, Window Treatments, Painting and Wall decor all coordinated and pulled together with a professional interior designer.
- 1st week of March - Announce winner and Consultation begins
- 2nd week of March - Preliminary plans are presented
- 3rd and 4th week of March - the Make-over takes place and is shown on KCBD.com
- March 31 - Completion of the New Wilson Living Room
- April 1 - KCBD.com Launches Living Spaces - BackYard (Entries will be taken at Sponsor Locations to be announced)