Ruth's Chris Steak House
Sweet Potato Casserole
Makes 4 Servings
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (pecans preferred)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes 1 egg, well beaten
- 1/4 cup butter
- Combine crust mixture in mixing bowl and put to one side.
- Combine sweet potato mixture ingredients in a mixing bowl in the order listed. Combine thoroughly.
- Pour Sweet Potato Mixture into buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle crust mixture evenly onto surface of sweet potato mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Allow to set for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Information Source: Erica Normand