Firefighter: 2-year-old boy pulled from Phoenix pool - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Firefighter: 2-year-old boy pulled from Phoenix pool

A 2-year-old boy was pulled from this Phoenix pool and was unresponsive when paramedics arrived Friday. (Source: CBS 5 News) A 2-year-old boy was pulled from this Phoenix pool and was unresponsive when paramedics arrived Friday. (Source: CBS 5 News)
PHOENIX (CBS5) -

A 2-year-old boy was taken to a hospital in cardiac arrest after he was pulled from a backyard swimming poll in Phoenix late Friday afternoon.

A Phoenix Fire Department spokesman said it was not known how long the boy had been in the pool near 10th Avenue and Union Hills Drive.

Firefighters were performing CPR on the boy as he was taken to an ambulance.

No other information was immediately available.

Stay with cbs5az.com and CBS 5 News as this story develops.

Copyright 2013 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.

  • NEWSMore>>

  • Woman killed in wrong-way interstate crash identified

    Woman killed in wrong-way interstate crash identified

    Wednesday, March 29 2017 11:06 AM EDT2017-03-29 15:06:13 GMT

    The woman killed in a wrong-way crash on I-10 early Wednesday morning has been identified.

    More >>

    The woman killed in a wrong-way crash on I-10 early Wednesday morning has been identified.

    More >>
  • Woman reported missing in Biloxi

    Woman reported missing in Biloxi

    Wednesday, March 29 2017 10:27 AM EDT2017-03-29 14:27:27 GMT
    Lindsey Newman (Photo source: Biloxi Police Department)Lindsey Newman (Photo source: Biloxi Police Department)

    Biloxi police are asking for help finding a woman last seen March 9. Officials said Lindsey Newman, 30, was last seen in the 700 block of Beach Blvd. around 1 a.m.

    More >>

    Biloxi police are asking for help finding a woman last seen March 9. Officials said Lindsey Newman, 30, was last seen in the 700 block of Beach Blvd. around 1 a.m.

    More >>
  • Bus passenger seeks $25 million in damages from train accident

    Bus passenger seeks $25 million in damages from train accident

    Wednesday, March 29 2017 8:44 AM EDT2017-03-29 12:44:11 GMT

    A new lawsuit filed in the aftermath of the tragedy on the tracks near downtown Biloxi claims the driver of the bus stuck on the tracks "was an inadequately trained, unlicensed, incompetent or reckless." That suit was filed in Houston, Texas on behalf of Mary Hall, one of the injured passengers on the charter bus that got smashed by a CSX train. It asks a court to award Hall a minimum of $25 million in actual damages.

    More >>

    A new lawsuit filed in the aftermath of the tragedy on the tracks near downtown Biloxi claims the driver of the bus stuck on the tracks "was an inadequately trained, unlicensed, incompetent or reckless." That suit was filed in Houston, Texas on behalf of Mary Hall, one of the injured passengers on the charter bus that got smashed by a CSX train. It asks a court to award Hall a minimum of $25 million in actual damages.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly