Apparent grease fire contained at D'Iberville Sonic - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Apparent grease fire contained at D'Iberville Sonic

Posted: Updated:
D'IBERVILLE, MS (WLOX) -

D'Iberville Fire Chief Gerald Smith said the apparent grease fire at the D'Iberville Sonic Monday evening has been contained.

Officials said the fire happened around 6 p.m. and employees and customers were evacuated.

Smith said it took firefighters around 10 minutes to contain the fire.

"It appears it was a grease fire around the fryers. It was contained with minimal damage," he said.

Copyright 2013 WLOX. All rights reserved.

 

Powered by WorldNow

208 DeBuys Road
Biloxi, MS 39531
(228) 896-1313

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WLOX. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.