Fire damages northwest Jackson home - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Fire damages northwest Jackson home

Posted: Updated:
JACKSON, MS (Mississippi News Now) -

Fire damaged a home at 1981 Marshall Place Wednesday night. That's off Edward Lane in northwest Jackson.

The fire started around 8 p.m. and chief fire investigator Gregory Travis says it looks like an accidental fire that originated in the bedroom.

Travis says the home is a total loss.

No one was injured.

Copyright 2013 MSNewsNow. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow

208 DeBuys Road
Biloxi, MS 39531
(228) 896-1313

FCC Public File
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and WLOX. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.