OCEAN SPRINGS, MS (WLOX) - Officials with the Fort Bayou Fire Department say a grease trap fire started in the kitchen of Denny's Restaurant in Ocean Springs around 10 p.m. Friday.
Fort Bayou fire fighters were quickly on the scene. They say the fire was confined to the kitchen and ventilation system. The restaurant has smoke and water damage.
No injuries were reported in the fire. Officials say customers and employees evacuated immediately.
Denny's Restaurant is temporarily closed until further notice.