Medicare-Approved Drug Discount Cards
www.medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE
- Most people with Medicare can get a Medicare-approved drug discount card. If you choose to enroll in a Medicare-approved drug discount card one month, you can start saving by using your discount card as early as the first day of the next month.
United Methodist Church Prescription Card
http://www.umc.org/interior.asp?ptid=1&mid=3647 or 1-800-379-9040
- To apply for the card from the United Methodist Association and give the Group Number: UMA001
- One card is good for all family members residing at the same address with the same last name.
- The program cannot be used in conjunction with a traditional prescription program. The program provides savings to the member for non-covered items that may not be part of a traditional prescription program, such as birth control, smoking cessation, cosmetic and fertility products, and anti-obesity medications.
- The program can be used by individuals who have deductibles, maximums and major medical programs. Most prescription medications are covered in the program through its network of participating pharmacies.
- DestinationRx and the United Methodist Association of Health and Welfare Ministries are making the program available.
- Any member of The United Methodist Church may obtain the card at no membership cost.
- There is no cost to The United Methodist Church or the United Methodist Association.
AARP MemberRx Choice Program
www.rpspharmacy.com or 1-800-439-4457
- Discounts on Rx for AARP members. AARP membership plus $19.95/person annual fee. Shipping and handling fees apply. Discount depends on Rx.
Affordable Health Card
www.affordablehealthcard.com or 1-800-214-0611
- Discounts on Rx, dental, vision, hearing, chiropractic, physical therapy and more $15 activation fee plus $24.95 for Gold Family plan or $28.95 for Platinum Family Plan.
Alliance Health Card
www.alliancehealthcard.com or 1-877-210-4720
- Discounts on Rx, dental, vision, hearing, chiropractic, physical therapy and more $192 annual family membership.
www.mybenefitsplus.com or 1-888-775-2813
- Discounts on Rx, dental, vision, hearing, chiropractic services $11.95/person monthly fee. $19.95/family monthly fee.
CVS Health Savings Pass
www.cvshealthpass.com or 1-888-616-2273
- Must be at least 50 years old. Discounts on Rx, dental, vision, hearing and more $69.95/couple annual fee.
GSK Orange Card
- Must have no other Rx coverage. Annual income must be less than $26,000 (single) or $35,000 (couple). Discounts on GlaxoSmithKline Rx only. No fee. Up to 30% discount depending on Rx.
www.lillyanswers.com or 1-877-795-4559
- Must have no other Rx coverage. Annual income must be less than $18,000 (single) or $24,000 (couple). Discounts on Eli Lilly Rx only. No fee. $12 per Rx up to a 30-day supply.
www.yourplan.com or 1-877-733-6765
- Discounts on Rx. $25/person or $40/family annual fee. Discount depends on Rx.
www.nonprofitwarehouse.com or 1-770-541-7777
- Discounts on Rx, dental, vision, hearing and other medical supplies. Free card gives discounts at all Kmart pharmacies.
Peoples Prescription Plan
www.peoplesrxcard.com or 1-800-566-0003
- Discounts on Rx, eyeglasses and hearing aids. Dental plan also available. $7.95/family monthly fee Up to 50% discount depending on Rx.
Pfizer Share Card
www.pfizerforliving.com or 1-800-717-6005
- Must have no other Rx coverage. Annual income must be less than $18,000 (single) or $24,000 (couple). Discounts on Pfizer Rx only. No fee. $15 per Rx up to a 30-day supply.
www.planplus-discounts.com or 1-800-527-5583 / 1-800-527-0959 (Spanish)
- Discounts on Rx and other items. $4.75 a month.
Prescription Benefits, Inc.
www.rxbenefits.com or 1-800-377-1614
- Discounts on Rx. Free for people over 65 or $48/person or $60/family annual fee. Up to 75% discount depending on Rx.
- Discounts on Rx. $45.95/person or $49.95/family annual fee. Discount depends on Rx. Deeper discounts at Kmart pharmacies for 90-day supply.
Rx Savings Plus
rxsavingsplus.advancerx.com or 1-877-673-3688
- Discounts on Rx. No fee. Discount of 20% or more, depending on Rx.
www.togetherrx.com or 1-800-865-7211
- Must have no other Rx coverage. Annual income must be less than $28,000 (single) or $38,000 (couple). Discounts on select Abbott, AstraZeneca, Aventis, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, and Novartis Rx only. See list of covered drugs. No fee. 15-40% discount depending on Rx.
United States Pharmaceutical Group, Inc.
www.uspgi.com or 1-800-977-9655
- Discount plans include Rx, dental, vision, hearing, diabetic and respiratory supplies, and chiropractic care. Mail order service also available. No fee. Up to 21% discount depending on Rx.
YOURx Plan (Merck Medco)