Congratulations to Kenneth Berry of Biloxi. He is the 2012 winner of the St. Jude Dream Home. Berry's ticket was pulled today winning him a home valued at $415,000 and built by Elliot Homes at the Village in Tradition.
Everyone, who purchased a ticket for the St. Jude dream home giveaway helped raise $609,800 for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, which has been changing the lives of its patients since 1962.
The winners of the secondary prizes are listed below. Thank you for your help with such a worthy cause!
1. Open House Prize – $5,000 furniture shopping spree at American Factory Direct – Barbara Gaudet
2. Early Bird - New Orleans Saints Experience including two tickets to a 2012-2013 Saints game and two night hotel stay – Roxanne Jenne
3. Bonus Prize – 5 day Western Caribbean cruise, aboard Carnival Cruise Lines, courtesy of K99-FM –Jacob and Bobby Winstead
4. $1,000 shopping spree at Home Depot, courtesy of Allen Beverages – Don and Lisa Premeaux
5. $1,000 shopping spree at Edgewater Mall – Tim Davis
6. $1,000 gift certificate to Allen Automotive service center – Gregory and Elaine Dean
7. $1,000 shopping spree at JCPenney – Brenda Benny
8. Mary Mahoney's prize package, including gumbo for a year and gift certificates – Mary Williams
9. Talo® SmartTouch® kitchen faucet and accessories package, courtesy of Brizo® - Al Misko
10. 4 season passes to MS Surge Hockey 2012-2013 season; courtesy of MS Coast Coliseum – Ralph Simmons
11. $1,000 shopping spree at Sports Shack – Shirley Jones
12. $1,000 gift card at Chevron – Gerald Peltier
13. One night stay in the Glamour Suite, including an Aveda couples massage and pedicure, courtesy of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Jeanne Orgera Young
14. Holly Powell Photography package, valued at $2,000 –Michael Gnadt
15. $1,000 Shaw Floors Gift Certificate – Kim Starks
16. $1,000 Shaw Floors Gift Certificate – Robin Wietzel
17. Seven night stay in a two bedroom deluxe condo along Northwest Florida or Alabama's beautiful Gulf Coast, courtesy of ResortQuest - Frank Carpenter
Thursday, July 31 2014 2:17 PM EDT2014-07-31 18:17:53 GMT
A Gulfport woman has been charged with uttering forgery after she allegedly deposited more than $16,000 worth of fraudulent money orders at Coastal Credit Union.More >>
A Gulfport woman has been charged with uttering forgery after she allegedly deposited more than $16,000 worth of fraudulent money orders at Coastal Credit Union. Biloxi Police Department Investigator Steve Schlicht said Cynthia Ann Brosh, 57, turned herself in to authorities Wednesday afternoon.More >>
Tuesday, April 20 2010 11:21 PM EDT2010-04-21 03:21:00 GMT
31 people are in trouble with the law after a three day prostitution sting in Richmond. Police told NBC12 they targeted specific areas where residents and business owners complained about the illegal activity.More >>
Friday, July 25 2014 3:19 PM EDT2014-07-25 19:19:10 GMT
(WMC) – A prostitution sting was conducted at a Southaven hotel Thursday. As a result, the following 12 people were arrested: Preston K. Mitchell, 52, Memphis, Tenn., charged with procuring prostitutionMore >>
A prostitution sting was conducted at a Southaven hotel Thursday. Twelve people were arrested.More >>
Thursday, July 31 2014 2:38 PM EDT2014-07-31 18:38:38 GMT
The Evansville Police Department says a man is arrested after an attempted robbery early Tuesday morning. EPD says 50-year-old James Worthington is facing multiple charges after he attempted to rob aMore >>
EPD says 50-year-old James Worthington is facing multiple charges after he attempted to rob a customer at a west side gas station.