BILOXI, MS (WLOX) - Standing water is covering many roads in South Mississippi right now.
So far, only one area in Pass Christian has been closed to traffic.
Here's a list of the areas to look out for this morning:
- East & West bound on the Highway 90 service road by Armed Forces Retirement Home
- In front of the Courtyard Marriott on Highway 90
- Intersection of Three Rivers Rd. and Dedeaux Rd.
- Broad Ave. and West Beach Blvd.
- Fournier Ave. and West Beach Blvd.
- Hewes Ave. and East Beach Blvd.
- 38th Ave. and West Beach Blvd.
- Popps Ferry Rd. (south of the bridge)
- Lorraine Rd.
- In front of the Coliseum on Highway 90
- Highway 90 at Market St. closed, traffic being rerouted to Scenic Drive
- Canal Road has deep water, but still passable
Good Morning Mississippi will keep you updated on any other flooding problems as well as when the rainy weather will taper off.