NESHOBA COUNTY, MS (WLOX/WLBT) - The fire that destroyed 15 cabins and damaged seven others in Neshoba County Monday has been ruled an accident. State Fire Marshal Mike Chaney said an investigation found the blaze was sparked by an electrical problem.
Firefighters were on the scene for hours making sure the flames didn't spread to other cabins which are less than a few feet away.
Most of the cabins are only occupied during the annual Neshoba County Fair, which is set for late July. And since the grounds are currently closed, fire investigators say there were not very many people in danger.