Infant dies from house fire injuries - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

Infant dies from house fire injuries

JACKSON COUNTY, MS (WLOX) - A five-month-old Jackson County child has died from injuries he received in a house fire Thursday morning.

Jackson County Sheriff Mike Byrd confirmed late Friday afternoon that Maddan Gunn died after spending a day in critical condition. His two-year-old brother, Benjamin, is said to be in stable condition.

Both children were flown to a burn unit in Alabama Thursday morning after their home caught on fire. Their grandmother, 57-year-old Cathy Bradley, is being treated at Ocean Springs Hospital and is expected to recover.

If you want to help the Gunn Family, you can make a donation at any branch of Keesler Federal Credit Union.

Copyright 2010 WLOX. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly