- Flounder, skin on 10 oz
- lump crab meat 4 oz
- bread crumbs 1/4 cup
- mayo 1/4 cup
- creole mustard 1 tbsp
- green onions (chopped) 1 tbsp
- whole eggs 1/2 egg
- cajun seasoning 2 tsp
- diced red peppers 1 tbsp
- 1 pinch of iodized salt and black pepper
- Place cleaned flounder fillet on baking pan, using a towel absorb all moisture from inside fillet.
- In a bowl combine mayo, mustard, egg, onions, peppers, and seasoning.
- Fold in crab meat, once incorporated, fold in bread crumbs gently, try not to break up the crab meat.
- Season the inside of the flounder with salt and pepper and stuff with crab stuffing.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
Chefs note: this dish is great with a lemon butter sauce, hollandaise sauce, or just a squeeze of lemon over the top. Enjoy!