We are warm and muggy, muggy, muggy! Lows are still in the 70s and will stay in the 70s overnight. We will see isolated showers over the next 24-48 hours. As a front approaches, rain chances go up for the second half of the weekend. Friday, we have a 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Saturday, rain chances bump up to a 40% chance. It looks like most of the rain will move in later in the evening hours of Saturday. Our highs rain chances are on Sunday at a 60% chance.