Colonoscopy is the visual examination of the large intestine (colon) using a lighted, flexible video endoscope. The colon begins in the right-lower abdomen and looks like a big question mark as it moves up and around the abdomen, ending in the rectum. There are many types of problems that can occur in the colon. Directly viewing the inside of the colon by colonoscopy is usually the best exam.More >> The gallbladder is a pear-shaped organ that sits beneath the liver. Its function is to store bile. It is attached to the bile ducts that come from the liver. Bile helps digest food. Gallstones, a common medical problem, usually form in the gallbladder because of excessive cholesterol in bile. The removal of the gallbladder is one of the most common types of surgery done in the U.S. Laparascopy uses a small light and camera to provide images from inside the abdomen.More >> Every year, thousands of women find a breast lump. Most aren't serious medical problems. Thanks to self-examination breast exams and high-tech digital mammography, lumps that are cancerous are often diagnosed earlier, when they are smaller and more successfully treated. Hancock Medical features digital mammography and a stereotactic procedure room with stereotactic table for breast biopsy procedures.More >> Difficulty with urinating, including weak flow; urinating often, especially at night; pain or burning during urination; or blood in the urine all may be symptoms of prostate problems. Also nagging pain in the back, hips or pelvis. Yearly testing is the best way to find prostate cancer early. It can save your life. Testing involves both a PSA blood test and a rectal exam. If either test result is not normal, a biopsy is usually done.More >> • Hammer Toes-toes that buckle or curl under. These toes may hurt and make movement difficult and with your doctor's help, even sever hammer toes can usually be treated.
• Neuromas-a painful growth of nerve tissue in the foot-most often between the third and fourth toe bone. There are treatments that provide relief.
• Bunions-one of the most common big toe problems. In addition to causing pain, a bunion changes the shape of your foot.More >>
• Hip Replacement-hip pain making it difficult for you to get up from chairs, stand, walk or use stairs, a total hip replacement surgery may be possible treatment.
• Knee Arthroscopies-a scope of the knee to relieve pain and improve flexibility.
• Knee Replacement
• Sports injuries and breaks
• Carpal Tunnel Release-It occurs when the median nerve, which runs from the forearm into the palm of the hand, becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist.More >>
• Laparoscopic Hysterectomy-is the surgical removal of the uterus. A doctor inserts a thin, lighted telescope-like instrument called a laparoscope and other small surgical instruments into the navel and abdomen through 3 to 4 small incisions, each less than a quarter-inch long.
• Caesarean Section-surgical procedure in which one or more incisions are made through a mother's abdomen and uterus to deliver one or more babies.More >>