SOUTH MISSISSIPPI (WLOX) - Spring-like air has delighted us in recent days. There was even record-setting warmth on Tuesday. But, thanks to a cold front, our mild trend has come to an end.
Morning temperatures may drop into the 30s, with some spots near- or below-freezing on Thursday and Friday. The last time we were this cold was before Christmas! Here’s the chilly changes on the way:
- Clearing skies.
- Cool afternoon highs in the 50s and lower 60s.
- Mostly sunny.
- A light freeze is possible from 2 A.M. to 8 A.M., especially north of I-10 in coastal Mississippi. Protect people, pets, and plants.
- Cold morning lows ranging from the upper 20s to mid 30s, may feel like the mid to upper 20s at times. Cool afternoon highs in the 50s.
- Gradually cloudier skies with a stray rain sprinkle possible.
- Cold morning lows ranging from the upper 20s to the 30s, may feel like the upper 20s. Cool afternoon highs in the 50s.