Gulf Coast (WLOX) - The end is finally near! Here is a list of New Year’s Eve events happening along the Gulf Coast to bring in the new year.
- Riding in the New Year at South Mississippi Off-Road and RV Park: Musical Acts Dylan Scott and Lainey Wilson. ATV’S Trucks and Jeeps welcome. Thursday: 10am Early Bird Entry. Friday: Gates open at 10am, bonfire at 8pm by the stage. Saturday: 7pm Opener Lainey Wilson, 8:15pm Headliner Dylan Scott. Fireworks show to follow concerts. Ticket prices: Thursday to Sunday $60.00, Friday to Sunday $50.00, Saturday to Sunday $40.00, Concert pass- $20.00 (after 6pm without Off Road vehicle), VIP- $20.00 (only 100 available), Kids 0-3 Free, 4-10 $10.00, Primitive tent camping- $10.00 per night.
- All that Glitters at the Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort: ‘Join us for a Sparkling New Year’s Eve as we say goodbye to 2018 and toast to All That Glitters in the New Year! Live entertainment by Starz Band. Strand Event Center, Free Entry, Cash Bar. Plus, enjoy a Champagne Toast at Midnight on the Casino Floor! The event is from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- New Year’s Eve Party & Oyster Ball Drop at Maritime & Seafood Industry Museum: Ring in the New Year with the Maritime & Seafood Industry Museum for their Oyster Ball Drop. Live entertainment by Blackwater Brass, heavy hors-d’oeuvres, full bar, party favors, beignets to go & fireworks! 8:30pm-12:30am~ $100 couple, $50 single, call the Museum to reserve your tickets. Only 400 tickets will be sold. Price: $100 per couple or $50 per person
- A Night in Wakanda at Event Centre at CLIMB CDC, 1316 30th Ave in Gulfport: Chama Gulf Coast presents ” A Night in Wakanda”. This event is personally hosted by Rep. Sonya Williams Barnes. Chama means party in Swahili and I have an amazing New Year’s Eve party planned just for you! Join me for delicious food, sounds by DJ Mixx Maestro and some major surprises as we ring in the New Year Wakanda style! If you wish, feel free to throw on your favorite African attire and join Chama Gulf Coast’s inaugural event. Attire for the event is cocktail. African attire is encouraged but not required. The VIP Experience Tables are $750 ($75 per ticket) and can be purchased by contacting us directly at email@example.com or call us at 228-596-0285. GENERAL ADMISSION…Tickets are $50 and offer first come first serve seating, dinner buffet, complimentary midnight toast, and souvenir photo booth photo.
- The Molly Ringwalds NYE Party at the Beau Rivage & Casino: Tickets start at $24.95. Show starts at 10:30pm, perform until midnight. Party favors and champagne toast. Free admission after-concert party midnight with DJ Hyphee and DJ Blondie. DJ’s play from 12:15am – 4am.
- Brew Years Eve with Doc Roc at the Cypress Taphouse: The Cypress Taphouse is Blowin the Keg off 2018! The Jezerek kicks our Night Off! DJ/VJ Doc Roc (Club LaVela, Boogie Nights) headlines our Epic Event and leads us into 2019. Two huge rooms with a different DJ in each all night long. The Jezerek 8PM-11PM and Doc Roc 11PM-1AM (Main Lounge). DJ Huh (Florida Breaks), DJ Strut (Old School Breaks), DJ Charles (Breaks & House), and DJ Starseed (UK Breaks) (Sunroom) $15 Cover Includes: Admission to nonstop Entertainment by 6 DJs, 2019 Party Favors, Complimentary Champagne Midnight Toast, Complimentary Late Night/Early Morning Breakfast Buffet, pre-purchase tickets online by 12/24 for free entry into $500 drawing at 1 a.m..
- Countdown to Noon-2019 at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center: Price is included with museum admission. Join Lynn Meadows Discovery Center for a New Year’s Celebration! There will be lots going – music, snacks, a New Year’s craft, falling confetti, and a ball drop at two.
- Margaritaville New Year’s Eve Celebration at the Margaritaville Resort & Family Entertainment Center: Countdown the New Year with Margaritaville Resort Biloxi from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m. 1/2 Price on arcade games from 10 PM- Closing on 1/1/19! Balloon Drops and a Live DJ throughout the evening is the perfect way to ring in the new year for FREE!
- NYE with KiDD Kahunna at Kelly’s Sports Pub: THROWDOWN till the COUNTDOWN! Join your favorite DJ at Kelly’s Sports Pub as we dance, drink, and bring in the New Year! Start 2019 the way you’re supposed to…with ME – KiDD Kahunna from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- New Year’s Eve Hard Rock Live at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino: Dance the night away in Hard Rock Live with Universal Crush and DJ San-D from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m.! Regular Tickets – $50, includes entry to the party. VIP Tickets – $150, includes entry to the party & complimentary drinks. Tickets can be purchased day of the event at the Box Office or pre-purchased on Ticketmaster.com. Must be 21 years of age or older.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration at Island View Casino Resort, Beach Casino Stage: from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- New Year’s Eve Eight 75 Experience at the Beau Rivage & Casino: Live music performed by Dian Diaz. Complimentary Toast and Party Favors. VIP Tables available for purchase. Prices vary. All reserved seating will receive a complimentary bottle of champagne, party favors and a souvenir from sponsor. Contact: Melanie Callaway, EIGHT75 Manager, MCALLAWAY@BEAURIVAGE.COM, 228.383.3583.
- NYE Unauthorized-After Hours Tour at Walter Anderson Museum of Art: This interactive late night gallery tour is complete with flutes of champagne, irreverent museum play, time travel, new friends, and sure-to-be-broken resolutions. Whether you’re going out after or staying in when the ball drops, close out 2018 with a dose of color. Cost: Included in Museum admission ($10 adults; $8 seniors, military, students, and AAA). Free for members.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration at the Wayward Kraken: The END IS NIGH!!! The end of the year. Calm down, Jared. We’re partying through the night to ring in the Nuclear Apocalypse! Come out in your best Apocalypse preparedness gear, and drink in the Nuka-year with us! We’ll have Radiation-free (mostly) punch and libations on hand and we’ll bunker down in case any Super Mutants arrive. Happy New Year, y’all!
- Moet New Year’s Eve Black & White Party at the White House Hotel: Celebrate the arrival of 2019 at the White House Hotel! We’ll be pouring Moet & Chandon specials all night including Moet Ice and Moet Imperial, and giving away some cool White House gifts! Come dressed in your swankiest black and white attire to ring in the new year! We’ll see you at the Lobby Bar starting at 8pm!
- Satchmo’s Jazz Cafe 2019 NYE Party at Satchmo’s: YRA J (Comedian & Radio Personality) will be MC and hosting with Satchmo’s Jazz Café. Regina Troupe Live! Doors open at 7:00PM. Show Starts at 9:00PM. Reserve your tickets $30.00 Per Person, $40.00 at the Door. Heavy Hors d’oeuvres, Party Favors & Champagne Toast at Midnight.